I have very eclectic tastes in books. However for this Blog I am STRICTLY reviewing Children's and YA books. Anything over a PG-13 rating offered to me will be reviewed (if accepted) on a different blog.
I am willing to participate in Blog tours, and I am open to other options such as Guest Posting, Book Spotlights, Giveaways etc.
I cross post on Goodreads, Amazon, and Facebook among other sites.
In your email please include:
- Your name/Authors name
- Email address
- Book Title
- Targeted Audience - YA, NA, Adult, age range,rating (PG etc) Please note any books not fitting in to the YA/Children's age group may be moved to a secondary blog with notice to the author.
- Part of a series, trilogy, or a sequel?
- If it is, would you be willing to send preceding books?
- An excerpt is also appreciated, but not required
- Publishing houses are encouraged to contact me for their authors.
- I do accept Indie books to review.
- If this is an Indie title please include name of the editor.
- I accept Mobi, epub/nook and PDF files
- Publication Date
- Is it an ARC or has it already been published?
- If it is an ARC, please let me know the date it is to be published and if you want the review posted before or on the publication date.
- Additional comments
- Would you be interested in an interview, guest post or giveaway?
- Swag, autographed books, eBooks, and other goodies are appreciated for giveaways and they really do bring in more readers!
- I will never sell ARC's - they are for my own personal use only unless express written permission is given by the author to use for a giveaway. I will NEVER sell any review copies given to me.
- All reviews are my personal thoughts on the book. And while I always hope to like every book I read sometimes sadly I do not. If I do not like a book, I always try to state why with examples without spoilers. My reviews are not meant to be malicious in any way, and I don't believe in attacking the author. Writing a book is a huge accomplishment and I respect the time and effort put into each novel.
- Please note that while I try to get to your books as soon as possible real life may interfere at times. I usually will post a review between 2 - 8 weeks after the book has been received. If you need a review posted on a certain date or quicker please contact me and let me know in the email which date you need it reviewed by and I will let you know if I can accommodate your request.
- Thank you so much for considering Ohana Day Academy to review your book or short story! I choose the books to review based on a few things. I must like the premise and it must have sparked a bit of interest in my mind. I will read any genre as stated before but they must fit in with the YA and Children's spectrum.