- How happiness in marriage and family life requires a more educated, real-world perspective
- How proper prioritization and defining what’s important in marriage and family is key to success;
- Why conflict is part of an ordinary family experience and how to peacefully resolve it;
- How to cultivate a sense of humor;
- How to develop a thoughtful and sincere habit of complimenting each member of your family;
- How to improve family relationships with extended family members; and
- Learning how to love a family member in the way they understand and accept that love
Author Michelle Packard Michelle Packard is a mother to her four very human and totally fabulous kids. Her oldest, Ella is always in charge and leads the pack with creativity and curiosity, Daniel follows with loyalty and loves tenderly, Julia is a doll and always buzzing over something beautiful, and Jackson could hunt down the last sharpie on earth to create art on your bathroom wall. She has been married ten years and is quite taken with her guy. Date night is her favorite and she dreams of weekend getaways with her man. She loves creating beauty through floral design, but apparently has no gift with living flowers (They end of upside down and pressed in books). She finds parties alluring. They beckon her to invite people over, spend way too much time preparing food for murder mystery dinners, and totally enjoy friends and family. Michelle holds a bachelors degree in Home and Family Science from Brigham Young University. She has spent a great deal of time working with children and young adults and finds her greatest joy is happy families.